Weight Loss Stories – Cynthia Lost 45 Pounds in 2 Months



Name: Cynthia

Age: 25

Family Status: Single

Occupation: Admin, model, student

Hometown: Chicago

Pounds or Inches Lost: I lost 45 pounds!

Starting Weight: 160 pounds

Current Weight: 115 pounds


Cynthia’s Weight Loss Story!

I became unhappy with my weight when I realized it made me feel not only physically unhappy, but mentally unhappy! I wanted to feel better and I wanted to get into modeling.
The most important changes were eating right (healthy) and maintaining a steady exercise routine.
The most challenging part was giving up a lot of the foods I enjoyed but that were extremely bad for my health. It took about 2-3 weeks since I was really determined to lose the weight
It took me about 2 months to reach an ideal weight and to start feeling better.
I have maintained my weight loss and have even toned my body more for about 2 1/2 years now by running a mile every day (which I had previously always done until the weight gain), eating properly and maintaining a strict exercise regimen.
My life has changed because now I feel good about myself. My whole mentality on life has changed for the better! I feel healthy, awake and alive and happy to wear all those clothes I had to bury in the back of the closet!
Cynthia’s Weight Loss Tips
ü  Eat healthy and maintain a strict diet.
ü  Keep up a consistent exercise routine.
ü  Start something new like dance classes, kickboxing, or anything that will keep your mind off the weight and always change-up your workout routines.
ü  Crunches to tighten up your stomach and abs! These are imperative!
ü  Run a mile whether it’s in your home, in front of the TV or around your neighborhood. Take the dog with you! Or, use headphones with your favorite music! Make it fun!

Cynthia’s Weight Loss Eating Plan!
Breakfast: Toast with sugar-free jelly, scrambled egg whites, occasional sausage links made from ground turkey.
Lunch: BLT sandwich MINUS the bacon, boiled eggs.
Dinner: Fish (Ahi tuna!) white rice and steamed veggies!
Snacks or Mini Meals: Pretzels, carrots and low-fat ranch, rice cakes (believe it or not, some of them are pretty tasty now), yogurt.

Cynthia’s Weight Loss Workouts!
Free weight exercises with 20 pound dumbbells (25 sets each). I love doing curls for my arms and lunges for my lower body.
I run a mile every day and also like doing the elliptical machine.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »